Enter Your Information Below To Get More Information On FlyBy:
14-Month ATP Integrated Course
Only €74,900 All Inclusive
Discover the Flight Experience That Seems Too Good To Be True,
But Is 100% Real!
Fill out the form below and click the blue button
to receive more information or to contact us with questions
or contact Pedro by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone/ Whatsapp To +34 608 300 450
FULFIL YOUR DREAM OF BECOMING A PILOT TODAY!
Why You’ll Love our FLIGHT SCHOOL
Over 85 nationalities
Only 14 months
ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE. No hidden costs.
more attractive to employers
your ticket to a profitable long term career
in commercial aviation
Want to fly
If you're considering flying as a future career, then consider coming to Burgos city, Spain to spend only 14 months preparing yourself to become a commercial airline pilot.
Planning your future pilot career is an overwhelming task and you can spend hours on end researching on the internet trying to make sense of the endless supply of information. Choosing the right school can be difficult and many find themselves in a situation where they feel they are unable to make the right choice simply because there is either too much information out there or not enough. Needless to say, the right pilot training is not an expense, it is a life time investment. It can prepare you to achieve a more attractive career with potential for a higher future income.
So making the right choice where to train is a fundamental aspect of your future pilot career.
Whatever school you choose, you’re going to want to make sure that your investment is secure and there are many factors that have to be taken into account:
Most schools operate on a very strong financial footing but sadly it’s not unknown for a flying school to go under, sometimes taking their students’ investments with them.
Our flight school allows you to pay monthly rather than all up-front.
Click on one of the blue buttons on this page, speak to us directly and find out more about FlyBy's 14 month ALL-INCLUSIVE ATP Integrated course.
Spain: The Perfect Place
To Pursue Your Career In Aviation
- Optimal Flying Weather: One of the most important things to consider when you are chosing where to do your pilot training is the climate of that location. The last thing you want is your flight schedule to be thrown off because your plane is grounded by inclement weather. Spain has a wonderful climate that is ideal for flight training, particularly in the Burgos area.
- First World Learning Environment With Full English Instruction. Spain is a highly modern economy with all the amenities that you expect to make live run smoothly. The level of English within the country is quite high, and all instruction at FlyBy is carried out in English.
- International Student Body. Spain is a highly desired location to both live and travel. From the beaches of Barcelona, to the clubs of Ibiza, and the mountains of the Pyrenees, there is plenty to like about Spain. Thus it is no surprise that people from all over the world want to do their flight training here. At FlyBy we have over 40 nationalities amongst our student body.
1. Zero to Airline Pilot in 14 months
2. Now only €74,900!
3. Price is ALL INCLUSIVE!: Accommodation, food, transport, tests, exams, Class 1 Medical, etc.
4. Burgos International Airport in sunny Spain
5. All classroom training and flying 100% English
6. Over 103 Nationalities
7. 27 new planes and state of the art simulators including an Airbus A320
8. Over 90% First Time Pass Rate
9. Paved Aerodrome and Terminal used exclusively by FlyBy
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
The Best Way To Experience FlyBy Is To Attend Our Open Day
FlyBy Open Day Lisbon
October 24, 2020
Click the button below to attend our Open Day for FREE.
Call OR WHATSAPP uS:
+34 608 300 450
How to Get Here
The easiest way of travelling to Burgos is through madrid.
Fly into madrid via barajas International airport
take the metro from the airport to chamartin train station
jump on the AVE speed train and reach burgos in just 2 hours
Aeropuerto de Burgos (RGS), Ctra. de Logroño, 107, 09007 Burgos, Spain
Click Below to View Interactive Google Map
Frequently Asked Questions